Friday, October 17, 2008

Music Friday

The Killers - Human

New vid and song! Can't wait for the new CD to come out in November :D

Amy Kuney - All Downhill From Here

So a few days ago I got a "friend request" on youtube by this girl so I decided to check her out, she blew my mind! She's cute as hell and has an amazing beautiful voice, so I said yes of course, and became her fan right away. She has a vid on youtube doing a cover of Damien Rice's song "Blower's Daughter", it's so good and so many people watched it that Damien himself ask her to open for him on two concerts in Europe...she's that good.

Enjoy your weekend mamacitas!

3 comments:

Uta Refson said...

I will definetly listen to her when I get home!
New Killers?! Oh good. New Pink comes out either this week (germany) or next (USA)! ;D
Have a delightful weekend chica!

Uta Refson said...

Oh AND when do we get a video of YOU playin' the guitar???????? ;D

Mia said...

I second that video of you playing.
You should prob hit that up real soon.