Friday, October 03, 2008

Friday Friday Friday!

I'm back! Sorry I haven't posted much this week, but I couldn't find anything interesting...if you can believe that hahahahaha. But thank the all mighty unicorn the twins are back in tour and they're as funny and cute as always...But before we get to that:





Missy Higgins - Where I Stood

So if you remember, Missy has a different video for this song too, apparently she needed an "American" version (?)...I don't get it. I like the "Australian" version better...but she still looks cute in this one hahahahaha.

Now back to business.


Tegan & Sara - Banter in Atlanta 10-30-2008

I love it when they get political :D "Sarah Palin is not Tina Fey" hahahahaha. And how cute was Sara dancing? :D


Tegan and Dallas Green - The First (Live in Atlanta 10-30-2008)

*Melts

Happy weekend mamacitas...Oh and Kai, say hi to the twins for me (I hate you)

3 comments:

Uta Refson said...

I would vote for Tina Fey! :D
Well it is nice to see you got you lazy butt back on the blogs Miss Thang!
Have an exciting weekend so you'll have something to post about. ;D

seymour said...

And Missy looks and sounds just as good in person!!

Have some fun this weekend!

Anonymous said...

My friend was supposed to go to the Atlanta show, but didn't want to be the only straight guy there! LOL! He missed out!

Awesome clips. Can't wait to see them live 2 night in a row! :-)

PS - I can't figure out my blogger log-in!