Thursday, October 16, 2008

I miss my kelkians

The "official" Kelka Pride video made by Slo and Green. Most of you have probably already seen this, but I'm missing my kelkians lately so I decided to post the vid. So I'm the one wearing cute hats hahahahahaha...and Uta, I swear to the all mighty unicorn I covered my eyes when certain someone flashed her goods (damn! why did I do that? lol), actually I think I only saw one pair of twins during the whole weekend hahahahahaha, where are those pics? :D

Kelkians at Europride. Oh the magic of youtube :D (I miss my pool buddies!)

And Mia, see? you're save hahahahahahaha. So when is your birthday? :D

9 comments:

Nilz said...

i have to upload my video of the star wars convention :)

muak (K)...

edi's boobs aren't that big... but they feel nice, so...

happy thurs... ;)

Anonymous said...

Edilma, I hadn't seen the video yet! Way cool. All those Kelkians are yummy, aren't they (including you).

I've been way too busy and haven't had much time to keep up the Kelka.

Thanks for posting this!

Anonymous said...

Damn "the man" and his censorship. lol O:)

Uta Refson said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....
deliciousness ;D
if the ministress was showing off the goody bits then definetely should have looked!
They are so very fine.....
silly rabbit!
love to see the europriders singin'
(sigh) yummy!
thanks darling!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!!! I hadn't seen the Kelka Pride vid yet. Looks like a great time!

nico said...

X cuse me?!?
i think when i show them, a bit of attention is the least i can expect ... tsk tsk tsk

ooijj said...

i don't know where the hell i was but i missed them too :S

and i miss you all!

Ale said...

who the hell is the one with the horns????

;D

Mia said...

lol PHEW.
my birthday?! March 21
are you gonna come visit???? lol
I hope KP09 is still on