Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Don't buy fanny packs from strangers

Ghostella's Haunted Tomb: The Devil's Bum Bag

The second episode of the lesbian web horror show with Bridget McManus as the special guest (I love her)

By the way, Stacie Ponder, the director of the Ghostella's films, was a guest on Bridget's vlog(http://www.afterellen.com/taxonomy/term/3016) this sunday and she said the season finale of Ghostella's Haunted Tomb has a VERY special guest star...LENA HEADY!, yes you read me right, Lena F'ING Heady :D I'm happy

2 comments:

Uta Refson said...

ok these little movies of yours are weird. :P
why a fanny pack?!
and technically she didn't BUY it, she stole it...
hmmmmmm...

Anonymous said...

Hola! Edmila. I'm sorry I was so busy I didn't make it to your blog until tonight. Waving at ya!