Thursday, October 18, 2007

T&S or How I spent the night talking about Entourage



"Remember when I was so strange and likeable..."

So last night I went to Jarzen's (friend) house to wish Carlos (another friend) a good and safe trip, he's going to Mexico City (he's probably flying right now) to see The Cure in concert, this is a big deal because that's his favorite band in the whole world, and yes he will probably cry like a 10 year old girl at the concert hahahaha...too bad I'm going to miss that :P

This means I'm semi-hung over right now and very sleepy.

P.S. We were chatting and laughing when suddenly I hear a very familiar sound in the backround...yes It was T&S, apparently Jarzen likes them, yes I know a rocker weird guitar player dude likes T&S...there's hope in the world, or not? hahahahahaha.

5 comments:

Nilz said...

i once heard that Tegan and Sara were the thinking person's tATu.

dreadful!

:) hello. blog ready

Edilma said...

Oh please don't compare T&S with those creepy russian girls.

First of all the russians were fake lesbians with no talent or good voices...although I liked their version of "How Soon Is Now?" (Yes I just said that to mortify you) :P

Nilz said...

that's just what i heard ;)

oh, and jarz will listen to any music act fronted by girls... talented or not



sounds familiar?

ijijijijijijijijijijii (K)

Edilma said...

Hey! I have standards...low, but standards at least :P

Necio (K)

P.S. I missed you.

Uta Refson said...

I think I have to wonder about Jarzen.....brings a great number of questions to mind.
THINKING PERSON'S TATU???????????
OH PLEASE Nilz!
*sigh
this is getiing totally out of control....
Too much filling my brain to write in this tiny little box....
*sighing again