Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Martha Wainwright

Martha Wainwright - Factory



Martha Wainwright - When The Day Is Short


Rufus Wainwright and Martha Wainwright - April Fools

There wasn't just one way to describe Martha, so I posted three vids. The first one is a live version of Factory, the second one is the vid of the song When The Day Is Short (love that vid), and finally I couldn't leave behind her brother Rufus...very talented family. Isn't her voice just amazing?

P.S. Thanks dear Nilz (and Jarzen) for introducing me to her...you owe me her CD :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, E! Yes, I like Martha Wainwright. Will watch the videos today. XO

Uta Refson said...

Hadn't heard of Martha...I don't think..........
I like her bro.
Thanks for the intro.

XO

Tigerblue said...

Wow! Didn't know about Martha. Now I have two Wainwright's to listen to.

Nilz said...

martha is a beauty.

and rufus too, of course.

and check their father, mother and aunt.

nice family :)

seymour said...

Very talented family indeed...