Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I Like Bionics

I'm taking a pause on my depressing posts to show you the beauty that is sometimes television. What could be better than two girls fighting? well, two hot girls fighting in the rain :D (only on tv of course, I'm against violence)

So I've been watching a lot of vids in youtube of Tegan & Sara concerts because they're really cute and tell really funny stories between songs (yes I'm creepy), but it's the only thing that gets me in a better mood lately...so I'll keep watching (sorry dear Uta but I won't stop until you like them hahahaha)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, E! Oh, two bionic women! I need to check out this show. I'm old enough to have watched the first bionic woman show.

Besos!

Uta Refson said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I liked the clips you sent me....they are very fun when they are chatting.
I looked into the concert and I see movies at the theater all the time! Ticket site sez it is sold out, which wouldn't surprise me, but I will keep looking into it.
If I can get I ticket I will go sweetie.
Chin up lovely lady.

XO

Nilz said...

you're againt violence?

i can still feel that slap

seymour said...

I'm right there with you!
Love the bionic woman!!