Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Therapy Tuesday/Coming Out

Therapeutic Words Of Wisdom - Card 3:

"A Freudian slip is when you say one thing but mean your mother"

Hahahahaha ok that's funny.

This is a part of last night's conversation with my family (aunt and uncle):

Me: (sobbing) I have something to tell you both...well actually is two things.
I'm not going back to business school.

Uncle: So what are you doing then?

Aunt: Leave her alone, she'll do whatever she wants to do.
What's the other thing?

Me: (sobbing, sobbing, sobbing) I'm a lesbian.

Aunt: So what? Damn I though it was something worse!

Uncle: I though you got fired or something

Me: I wouldn't be crying if I got fired

....conversation continues.

And that was your comedy family hour brought to you by Kelka.

Thank you for your support ladies :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! again. oh, I love your Aunt, when she says, "Damn I thought it was something worse!" Hahahaha. And then you saying, "I wouldn't be crying if I got fired."

Have a great first day of the rest of your wonderful life, E!

Uta Refson said...

OMG! That is soooo great!
No longer a "chicken shit"!
I love your aunt & uncle so much!
So great sweetie!
XO

seymour said...

Good for you E!!

::clapping wildly::

riese said...

Congratulations!

(I'd totally be crying if I got fired.)

Yay, go you!