Monday, January 07, 2008

And we're back!

Kaki King - Playing With Pink Noise

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Like we say here in Venezuela: "New year, new life". So this year is all about chages, at least for me...I'm trying to enjoy life more and be more honest and real. What about you ladies? (I know Kai already asked you your new year's resolutions)

Last year was amazing: I fell in love, had sex with a girl for the first time, had my heart broken, made new and wonderful friends, traveled to the US for the first time, I got to meet a lot of you (YAY!), went to a Pride Parade, got a new tattoo, had a nervous breakdown, etc, etc...again, it was amazing. So I'm planning to keep it up this year and try to make it even better :D

I hope to see you again this year lovely ladies, you trully were one of the best things of 2007, I'm so glad I got to meet you.

P.S. Kaki King plays guitar in two songs of T&S latest CD, I knew she was good, but this is too much hahahahahah, plus she's very cute and very gay. And because of that I bought a guitar :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you bought a guitar?

you haven't told me, you edi you :o

nice :)

(K)

Anonymous said...

YAY! Edilma's blog is back. Love Kaki King. I've been thinking of buying an acoustic guitar. I had one long ago but only learned four chords. Hah!

Uta Refson said...

I second that! You bought a guitar????????? =0
And since when haven't you been enjoying life?????????
Isn't that all you do? ;D
Should be a very interesting year for us all.
Good to have you back.
XO

Edilma said...

Sorry Nilz and Uta, I ordered it online but it hasn't arrived yet, that's why i haven't told you guys :D

Chaparrita - We should learn together!

Chazza said...

I had a very similar 2007 to you... itz actually kinda freaky how we had a very similar year!

Yay for 2008. I'm expecting it to be the beggining of something great. Here's to being positive and healthy! I'm planning on playing my guitar a lot more this year and I want to learn Spanish too, I think it's a sexy language! And definately more travelling is on the cards!