Friday, September 05, 2008

Top 5 Vampire Movies

In no partucular order:



Bram Stoker's Dracula: This movie scared the shit out off me!



Interview With The Vampire: One of the first "horror" and R rated movies I saw, I loved it!...and yes, it scared me too (I'm a chicken)



Queen Of The Damned: Guess what? It scared me too! hahahahaha (But that is a good thing)



Underworld: Kate Beckinsale in leather = good movie :D



The Hunger (I know you like this one dear vampire hee hee): Creepy movie + Catherine Deneuve playing lesbian with Susan Sarandon + David Bowie = REALLY good movie :D

I know there's a LOT more vampire movies, like Blade (ewww) or the first Buffy or the classics like Nosferatu, etc, etc, but these are my favorite ones. Wich ones are your favorites ladies?

In other news: I dreamt Leisha Hailey was my girlfriend last night (sigh), so I'm wearing my UH HUH HER t-shirt today :D

I hope you liked your week dear vampire :D

4 comments:

Nilz said...

you forgot the best vampire movie of the world: My Best Friend Is A Vampire

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0095684/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_best_friend_is_a_vampire


deja

Nilz said...

no, sorry... this IS the best vampire movie ever:

Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0311361/

Edilma said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

Can't wait to see those :P

Uta Refson said...

wow, I just found the Jesus Christ Vampire Hunter! I need to see that!
Leave it to Nilz. ;D
I have very much enjoyed Vampire week. Thank you my darling.
What a wonderful week it has been! :D