Thursday, August 14, 2008

This just out!




This just out with Liz Feldman - Interview with Tegan Quin part I




This just out with Liz Feldman - Interview with Tegan Quin part II


So I recently discovered this show on afterellen.com thanks to the wonder that is facebook hahahaha and now I'm addicted, this is just one of the interviews, the show is actually longer. You have to check it out ladies it's too damn funny and the guests are always awesome, and I mean AWESOME hahahahahaha...and I love Liz's gay sword :D

If you want to check out more of Liz and her sword, click on this link:

http://www.afterellen.com/taxonomy/term/3668

In other gay news, I went to play bowling last night, there's going to be a competition where I work so we went to practice...I had a blast and my ball was pink :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A pink bowling ball? That is so gay! Hahahaha. Imma check out Liz Feldman. So many lesbians, so little time. :-)

Uta Refson said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
and NO you can't have a bowling ball sent to my place! ;D
sounds like great fun darling.