Friday, August 08, 2008

FRIDAY!

Martha Wainwright - Bloody Motherfucking Asshole (live)

Martha Wainwright, Rufus Wainwright and Kate McGarrigle (their mom) - Don't Forget

These are a couple more vids that my friend Veronica took at Martha's concert...and yes, Rufus made a surprise visit...Damn I'm jealous!!!

I have a nice hang over today so I decided to wear my green kelka pride t-shirt (as a few of you may know hahahaha) to make me feel better...and guess what? IT WORKS! praise KELKA!

Happy weekend mamacitas!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, praise Kelka! Thanks for the videos. They are a talented family, for sure.

Have a great weekend, E! XO

Uta Refson said...

YAY! Praise kelka!
glad to hear things are looking up for ya now
I keep forgetting to wear my kelka panties....perhaps tomorrow... ;D
enjoy the weekend

Anonymous said...

When are the good people of Venezuela going to get rid of that worthless piece of shit, Hugo Chavez, the Venezuelan Dick Taster? You never answer this question....are you chicken?

Edilma said...

I'm not a chicken, I just don't like to talk about politics, please respect that or just don't read my blog, thanks.

ooijj said...

oh the irony of an anonymous commenter calling someone else chicken ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ooijj....Touche' Which begs the question: "Why HAVE anonymous comments then?" I have noted that your blog doesn't have one.

vmag said...

eeeeee :D:D:D mis vids!!!!

mmmuaaaaah!!!