Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hot 100

So every year afterellen.com posts a hot 100 list and this year they took suggestions from the readers...and guess what? they actually listened to mine! hahahahaha. So I decided to post my favorite girls from the list. Enjoy.



99. Marion Cotillard



95. Idina Menzel



83. Clea DuVall



78. Kate McKinnon



70. Rachel McAdams



69. Emily Deschanel



67. Tegan and Sara Quin - YAY! of course they were my suggestion, but I bet I wasn't the only one.



49. Leighton Meester - Have you guys seen Gossip Girl? Damn she's fine!



48. Missy Higgins - YAY my suggestion also :D



38. Lauren Graham - I miss Gilmore Girls!



33. Katee Sackhoff - Prrrrrrrr!



14. Mandy Musgrave - I don't like this pic of her but she was the best of South Of Nowhere and I love her sexy raspy voice.



11. Angelina Jolie - Need I say more?



10. Lena Heady - (sigh)



6. Ellen Page



5. Leisha Hailey



1. Tina Fey - :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I loved your special edition blog of Top 100 Hot Women you know that we've loved to (you know).

Hurrah for Tina Fey, who is hot and smart.

XOXO

seymour said...

Why am I so partial to darker haired women?? Well except for Leisha...

Thanks E!

Uta Refson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Uta Refson said...

pretty good list there little saucy one...
I actually agree with most of your choices ;D
nice little bit of eye candy for the day. Thanx!

vmag said...

me gusta la 99 y la 48 :) amo gossip girl... no sabĂ­a que te gustaba... sabes que la vi a 4 metros de mi?? sip en NYC estaban grabando un episodio en frente del Dean & Deluca donde yo estaba comiendo... tengo una foto de su perfil... te la tengo q enviar :)

la 38 solo por gilmore girls (amaba esa serie) y la 6 es imposible no amarla pero no me gustan gustan...

muah!