Wednesday, April 30, 2008

OMG!



Did I just died and went to heaven? Seriously, you should see my face right now. Isn't this the best picture EVER??? (sigh)...ok I need to calm down...breathing...breathing. This is going as my wall paper.

Ok so, I'm gonna try to change the subject...right...ok.

I downloaded the two seasons of Sugar Rush and I've been re-watching it these days, I forgot how much I loved that show...and Sara-Jane Potts, damn she's fine. My obsession with brunettes with short hair and tatts is becoming sad...I need a girlfriend.

And speaking of wich, a cute brittish kelkian suggested that I forgot to put "have sex" on my to do list hahahaha, but the list is for the things I have to do before going to Albuquerque, not the things I have to do when I'm there hahahahaha...although a shag is always nice. I did put a thread on the forum saying that it's going to be my birthday that weekend and my goal is to kiss 26 girls that day, I hope Nico will help me and be my pimp hahahahah.

But I did forgot to put this on my list:

Practice my french...I'm going to Montreal after all.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, nice photo! That's right. It IS going to be your birthday that weekend.

Vicky aka mngg said...

My birthday bud, you're also free to collect 24 birthday kisses on my behalf, since I can't make it :( and my bday is the 12th!!

That or a pic of you having a bday shots for you and me, with KC & Elka and Slo and Green how awesome would that be!

Edilma said...

Chaparrita - :D

Crazy Irish - I can't promise I'll get another 24 kisses, but the shots consider it done! :D

Anonymous said...

Awww it's not a pic of me, how sad! I would like 2 point out however that i have short dark hair, a wicked tattoo and a sexy aussie accent... I'm just sayin! *wink wink*

Edilma said...

Chazza - You do, don't you? crazy coinsidence...or not? *wink wink*

Anonymous said...

Wat r u trying 2 say? That i stalked 2 u 2 figure out ur type and made myself that way? Me? Never! Seriously that's creepy. Hehe. P.s. Wat kinda job do u have that u can twitter all the time? Or am i just special and u can't get enough of my witty, flirtatious banter?

Edilma said...

Hahahahah I was just messing with you! And to answer your question I'm a sexy recpcionist with a lot of free time, that's why I can twitter and chat...and yeah i also like the flirting :P

Uta Refson said...

french kissing??????
yes, yes, you ARE a unbelievable little flirt darling! ;D

Edilma said...

Vampire - I know I'm a flirt whore...I need therapy or something hahahaha

Tigerblue said...

Hi E! Stopping by to say Howdy! May I ask a question? Why stop at 26 kisses. Its going to be your birthday you should go for double on the kisses. :)

Chazza said...

E You don't need therapy, you need someone that can keep up with the flirting... Hi my name is Chaz! hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! I'm going to be able to give you your birthday kisses in person.