Thursday, April 03, 2008

3 is a magic number...

Amy MacDonald - Mr. Rock & Roll

Yesterday was a very interesting day. I was chatting about music with my new facebook friend (she's scottish and cute) and she asked me if I knew Amy MacDonald, I said no, so I looked for her vids on youtube and I found this. She has a great voice, she's scottish and she's a hottie...life is good sometimes hahahahaha.

Tegan & Sara - Downtown (live)

So after I chatted with my new friend I went to watch some TV to wait for American Idol, so I started practicing on my guitar while Grey's Anatomy was on (a rerun) and tried to play T&S' song Downtown (not very well I must say), so I was playing when I heard the song started to sound really good, so I looked up to the TV and the same song was playing on Grey's Anatomy! It was creepy and wonderful hahahahaha (I called Nilz right after to tell him). That's why I love this show and the twins hahahahah. By the way, after watching the vid I realized I was playing the song wrong hahahaha, the way Sara plays it is easier :D So I'm gonna try to do it her way.

David Cook - Billie Jean (American Idol's top 10 round)

After my freaky coincidence, American Idol started (by the way we are a few weeks behind so don't tell me who has been kicked out) and people had to sing songs from the year they were born, it was cool and all, Carly was great as usual, but then it was David's turn, the last song of the night, he was born in 1982 (best year ever hahahahaha) and he picked the song Billie Jean...I never really liked him, but now I do.

So that was my day :D

4 comments:

Nilz said...

coincidences coincidences.

they're just g-d's way of telling us that life is full of woopey booney surprises :)

(K) muak, miss u, my e-lover

Anonymous said...

E, stopping by quickly to say Hola! from the Dinah in Palm Springs. Wish you were here! XO

Uta Refson said...

I prefer 2 as a magic number. (only 2 more days for me!)
I was thinking 3 was a magic number for you because it would be tegan, you, and then sara on the other side = 3! ;D
(sorry no blog today, too tired last night and fell asleep)
XOXO

vmag said...

hola edi :) tengo un blog... no vi los videos en este post tuyo pq tengo la tele encendida entonces demasiado ruido al mismo tiempo... pero smirna el sábado nos puso a escuchar a ese chico de american idol... foshi no me gustó :( no me gusta american idol tampoco.
muah!!
vero.5corazones.