Thursday, March 27, 2008

Insomnia



So I watched "Dexter" for the first time last night ( I know it is already on its 2nd or 3rd season in the US) and I really liked it. I've been having trouble sleeping because of the heat and now I'm having nightmares, not very nice. Do you think my nightmares are because of the show? I did freaked out a little when I realized the girl who plays Dexter's sister is the one on "The Exorcism of Emily Rose"...I know I'm a chicken shit.

I need to be having dreams about her instead:

3 comments:

Nilz said...

nightmares?

naawwww... when you dream that you love me... that's something worth calling a nightmare ;)

ssshhhhh

SSSHHHH i said

Uta Refson said...

Ok , why is on eye so much smaller and squintier than the other?????????
Maybe you should lend her your pirate eye patch! ;D
Hope your nightmares disappear and your dreams turn sexy.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Dexter, gives me the creeps too. It is a very well done show, but I had to stop watching it. Have nice dreams tonight, E. XO