Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Therapy Tuesday...and old memories.

Therapeutic Words of Wisdom - Card 7:

"The aim of psychoanalysis is to relieve people of their neurotic unhappiness so that they can be normally unhappy". Sigmund Freud.

And now a blast from the past. I went to my home town (up in the mountains) yesterday because I had to run some errands, and I started remembering a lot of things and then I saw Chaparrita's blog and I remembered that my next door neigbour used to play Edith Piaf's music really loud every weekend, so I always woke up listening to her voice. These are the three songs I remember the most. So this is for Raul (my neighbour), who died of aids. Thanks for teaching me about Edith, opera and movies, making crosswords with me and making me pancakes.



Edith Piaf - L'hymne A L'amour



Edith Piaf - La Foule



Edith Piaf - C'est Pour Ca

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, thank you for some Edith Piaf this morning and letting us know about Raul. XO

Uta Refson said...

That is so sweet. I am glad your visit brought back good memories for you. Thank you for sharing them with us.
=D

seymour said...

Awww...
I'm glad you were exposed to Ms. Piaf.