Friday, February 22, 2008

Music Friday

Natalie Imbruglia - Torn

I was downloading my old cd's into my iPod the other day and I found Miss Imbruglia's first cd, I bought it when I was finishing high school, and I remember my best friend (Elise) and I being obsessed with her hahahaha. I also remember thinking that if I ever learned how to play the guitar I wanted to play this song...let's see how that goes...I'm still playing "Kumbaya" and "Old McDonald had a farm" hahahahaha.

I also posted this vid today because my friend Hernan a.k.a Chericho is inlove with her :D

Happy weekend mamacitas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember that song and video! Yeah, I liked that one. She is cute, si.

Have a great weekend. I hear the Oscars are on Sunday.

Cherico said...

I`m so in love with her that i`m able to kill de silverchair guy and married her¡¡¡¡ diossssssssssssssssssssssss¡¡¡¡¡

Uta Refson said...

I love that CD too. I still have it and pull it out from time to time.
That song would sound loverly on your super gay guitar! =D

Unknown said...

Ain't she something? Well, Ed, now you've got to learn that song, as Uta said. We'll all be waiting for your video.