Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Taye's girls

So I was thinking about Taye Diggs (don't ask me why) and I remembered that one of the reasons I like him is because he's always around beautiful women.

Idina Menzel: Taye's wife (well according to Uta ex-wife now, and this made me happy...yes i'm a bad person) and star of Rent and Wicked...she's hot and talented.



Christina Hendricks: she worked with him on the show "Kevin Hill", I remember everytime I saw her I got weak at the knees hahahaha, there's something about Christina ;) She also was on the show "Firefly".



Update: Idina and Taye are still married...DAMN! (hahahahah)

7 comments:

Tigerblue said...

Thanks for the lovelies today Edilma! Hmmmm...me thinks the DVD of Rent is around here somewhere. Off to find it.

Happy Day!

Uta Refson said...

Always been a HUGE Idina fan since so many years ago when I saw her on Broadway.....
Hmmmmmm...Christina....she has quite the assets doesn't she.... ;D

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, as TB said, two lovelies today.

Can you believe I still haven't seen Rent. It is on my list of DVDs to watch.

XO

Unknown said...

well, Taye and Idina aren't divorced, there have just been pics of taye with women. The two of them are such a gorgeous couple

Edilma said...

TB and Chaparrita- Go see RENT!

Uta- Yes I know you're Idina's fan ;)

Kelsea- thanks for the update, and yes they make a great couple.

Kai said...

hello lovely!

glad you liked my MLP pictures. :-)

having a crappy day, so I'm gonna make this short. Just wanted to say hello.

seymour said...

EEEEEE!

Just stopped by to say "HI"

and I am also a fan of Idina....and I love musical theater.....and I love musical movies......and I love music.....