Thursday, August 09, 2007

I've been tagged...

Rules:

1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

Random Facts:

1. I was a premature baby (8 months)

2. I once ate 15 pancakes in one sit

3. I can be silent for long periods of time

4. I don't like my left foot

5. I love to be kissed in the belly button

6. I cried the first time I saw "the little memaid"

7. I usually dream in english instead of spanish...yes I know that's weird

8. I sleep in the right side of the bed, but if I have company I like to sleep in the left side

Here's an old post of some more random facts:
http://edilmascorner.blogspot.com/2006/06/10-things.html

I don't think there's anyone left for me to tag but I can try:

Fah, Green (or Slo), JC, Kai, Uta (she's on vacation so we'll give her some time) and Nilz...I'm two people short but who cares hahahaha.

6 comments:

Tigerblue said...

Hey, Edilma what's with your left foot?

15 pancakes wow! I have a hard time eating one.

Hmmmm all of a sudden I'm thinking pancakes for breakfast.

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, Besos! Right in your belly button. :-)

bizzle said...

aww ... LOL.

They were one of the first to do the tagging ;)

Anonymous said...

I sleep on the right side of the bed too. But if you come over, I'll take the left. Oh, I probably shouldn't have said that if Fah is watching. =D

Edilma said...

TB - Mi left foot is fine i just don't like it hahahahaha.

Chaparrita - :D thanks! and don't worry she won't get mad

Bizzle - Oh damn you're right they did hahahahah.

JCinDC said...

15 pancakes is a lot of frigging pancakes :).