Monday, August 13, 2007

Sticky Honey

Sticky Honey - Juliette and The Licks

I wanted to thank you all for your kind words over the weekend and Chaparrita and Uta for their flowers, you guys are the sweetest.

I saw a couple of cute movies this weekend, first I saw "Gray Matters" it was very nice and Rache Shelley is in it so you should see it hee hee. Then I saw "Puccini for Beginners" awsome movie and sooooooo funny, seriously you won't regret it :D

Besos! and happy week...

P.S. Yes that is Juliette Lewis :P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, E! That Juliette Lewis sure has on an interesting outfit.

Oh, I so want to see "Puccini for Beginners." I saw the info and the trailer for it last year. Not sure if it ever came to the Twin Cities. I see it is on DVD now, so maybe I'll order it.

Tigerblue said...

Interesting video. I missed your posts this weekend so sending you hugs/kisses today.

Guls said...

Hey E;

I have seen both of the movies, Puccini for Beginners in the film festival and Gray Matters I am ashamed to admit but on youtube. I loved puccini for beginners too, it was so funny, and the director was there. Now I wish I went to speak with her. What's funny is half of the movie theater laughed at the "L word" reference, I had no idea there were that many audience in Istanbul but then again I haven't seen that many lesbians all together either;)

Have a great week...
Besos.
Guls

Uta Refson said...

Well, well, well....you little minx!
Nice video sweetie! Inspired were you? ;D
How funny! We watched Gray Matters this past week! Do you have a secret window into my home that I am unaware of????

You should have flowers every day.
Have a beautiful day.

seymour said...

Hi E!

Nice video...hahaha

Kai said...

YAY for movies!

Did I suggest BOTH of them? Or just "Grays?" They were good movies.

So, "Monday, Monday, Monday"... is almost over.

:-)