Monday, June 04, 2007

Final Stop: Chicago/Milwaukee


Chicago: The windy city, or so they say (why do they call it that way?) home of the Cubs and the Bulls and also Oprah, the most famous lesbian (yes she is) hahahahah...Second City, John Belushi and Home Alone :D....oh! and THE BEARS! ;)



Milwaukee: Home of the Brewers (yes i like baseball), Miller beer, Harley Davidson bikes and Summerfest (that's why I'm going) hee hee.
So I'm hanging out with our dear Uta and she also is letting me stay with her :D (thank you) hope I don't make you too crazy hahahahahah...I'm also meeting Seymour and hopefully Chaparrita (YAY I'm so exited).
See you girls soon!

8 comments:

Nilz said...

i hate oprah :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are going to meet Chaparrita!!!

Don't forget to stop by the Chicago Art Institute if you have time while you are there.

Besos!

dh said...

I love oprah!!!!!!
You are excited and...
I am jealous
I hope you have fun girl!!!!
And yes the Chicago Art Institute has a secluded oriental section that is great for smooching....

Guls said...

hmm I love Chicago. And you have to go there in winter to see why it's called "windy city". Walk to the Sears tower and while passing the bridge over there you might even feel the breeze now :)
Have fun...

Guls

Iara Alencar said...

Holla
Belissima cidade.
Moras aí? ja visitou??

Uta Refson said...

You are always welcome in my lair dear E.

And just so you know - it's "Da Bears" =D

Looking forward to your arrival!

PS - I am with Nilz! You want her? Take her home with you darling! ;D

Kai said...

I'm excited for you!

I've enjoyed meeting the Kelkians - in my experience it's been nothing but good times and laughs!

YAY for AJ - Happy Birthday.

seymour said...

SUMMERFEST!!! I Love Summerfest!!

I hope you do too!