Monday, April 16, 2007

My weekend

Moulin de la Galette, Renoir

Hello lovelies! So this is what happened with my crazy weekend. My honey arrived friday afternoon, but she spent all day with her family, I finally got the chance to talk to her on the phone that night, but I didn't see her because the poor thing was too tired, wich was very convenient because i went to my friend's birthday party with no problem. Next day on saturday she was going to have lunch at her grand parents but I went to visit her there and spent all afternoon at her family's house, wich was great but it kinda sucked because I couldn't sneacked a kiss or anything, her little cousins followed us everywhere (actually that was kinda funny hahahah). So that night I went home with her and "helped" her do her bag ( I just watched really), but her mom was there, but i finally got to sneaked a kiss :D...anyways her mom finally went to bed hee hee, and I got to say "goodbye".

So yesterday she left to NY and I spent all day sad in my pj's watching tv.

13 comments:

nico said...

my poor neglected cookie trap,

i am happy you could see your sister at her birthday party and even happier you could help your girlfriend pack her bags. i somehow imagine a funny pantie mix-up ;D

anyway, THANK YOU for infecting my poor brain with mika ... now i am addicted to that stuff! i hope you are happy!!! next time please be a bit more careful with dangerous songs like that ;D

big gay hug

Edilma said...

Hahahahahah I told you he was addictive, he's dangeraus indeed hee hee.

"Funny pantie mix-up", i don't know what you mean but i like the sound of it hahahahahahah!

Anonymous said...

Awwwww, I'm so glad you could spend some time with your sweetie, even if the kiddies were hanging around. And glad the Mom finally went to bed. And that you could go to the b-day party. :-)

Is helping her pack her bag a new euphemism for "doing it?" Just kidding!

So, she's in NY? I hope she packed an umbrella because it is pouring rain there.

Kisses to you, E.

Edilma said...

Hahahahah very funny chaparrita, but sadly "pack her bags" does not mean doing it...I meant that when i said i "got to say goodbye" ;)

Yes she's in NY and yes she knew the forecast was rain :D

s:onthego said...

okay so i don't visit your blog for a bit and i come back and there is a gf and awesome mika?!?!?! i should visit more often, anyway i love mika i have been listening to his cd so much, my iTunes will soon protest. I am so happy about the girlfriend and i hope this next 3 months will go really, really fast.

..s

Edilma said...

Awwwww, gracias Saidi! :D

How is California?

dh said...

Ahhhhhhhhh....
sweet young love.
I remember the days
long long ago.....
have a good day Edilma

sparklemotion said...

she'll be back. and then you can be gay and gay together :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, then E, I'm sooo glad you got to say "goodbye" then. ;-)

(I wouldn't mind a little goodbye..)

s:onthego said...

ohh california is fine. busy at school and procrastinating. Today it's cloudy so I love it. :)

ohh check my blog i found this awesome blog in spanish ;)

Uta Refson said...

I hope you DID slip a pair of your panties in her bag!
Glad you got to say "goodbye"
a bit bittersweet I'm sure

counting the days with you!
you'll see her soon

kiss & a hug

Issa said...

Edilma: Thnx so much for visiting my blog. Yours is great! Endearing, sexy and filled with love. Hope you and your honey have a lot more time together... hopefully, with no family around.

Nilz said...

last time i "said goodbye" i had to take two showers :)

hola. cristobal says hi