Wednesday, April 25, 2007

17 Reasons Why!







Hello lovelies, I didn't have time to pick a Sophie Muller video for today but I came across with these pics yesterday. They were taken by the beautiful and talented Jennifer Beals on the last day of shooting of this past season of The L Word :D
You can find the pics on www.ourchart.com
Speaking of ourchart, I was catching up with my video podcasts and there is this very interesting one with JB and Ilene Chaiken....anyways so JB asks Ilene a very good question that wasn't on the printed fan questions (this is why I love JB), she says : "Ilene, do you regret writing Dana's death?"...Ha! so of course Ms. Chaiken got nervous for a second there, and then she gives a very lame excuse blah blah blah...but it was wonderful to watch, I think JB spoke for all of us.
Happy hump day mamacitas...and Nilz!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love JB's photos, especially these latest ones!

Haha, I definitely remember Jennifer asking Ilene that question about Dana's death...and Ilene sidestepping the answer.

E, there's more than 17 reasons why I love you, big smile. And please forgive me for originally leaving you off the teeter-totter.

Anonymous said...

Edilma thanks for the cricket wishes... but only a half an hour into the game we already look bad.. but hopefully things will get better.
Have a good day.

Uta Refson said...

I can give you 17 Reasons why you are too damn cute!

Great pics!
Thanx

Nilz said...

lepperism