Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Mr. Brightside

First of all I would like to say that yesterday's post wasn't a pic of my baby with Nilz, I was just trying to say that I was tired. If Nilz and I would have a baby it would be cuter :D or if Nilz and his wife would have a baby it would be even cuter (she has green eyes) but I'm pretty sure neither of us wants to have a baby right now hahahahahahah.

Ok so today starts the Sophie Muller extravanza, enjoy! Today's video is "Mr. Brightside" by The Killers. I know you like this one donut boy.

Yes, that is Eric Roberts a.k.a Julia Roberts' brother or Shane's dad hahahahahah.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Eric Roberts plays such a good cad! Hey, isn't he the brother of Julia Roberts?

Thanks for clearing up that little matter about the baby, hah!

Happy Tuesday, E!

dh said...

Another dream shattered!!!!
No baby?
Have a good day Edilma

Anonymous said...

Oh, you SAID Eric is Julia Roberts bro in your post. Minnie needs to learn to read.

Nilz said...

deja

(K)

vmag said...

este día estaba cumpliendo 20 años!!! y me encanta ese video y esa canción :D muaaaaah!