Thursday, February 01, 2007

Rock Thursday



Yep, our dear Nilz and his band are playing tonight again...so this can only mean I'm gonna be very sleepy tomorrow ;)

They're playing at Le Moulin Rouge, yes we have one of those, but people don't dance Can Can (what a bummer) there, it's just your average crouded bar.



By the way, I updated my links and if you can see at the end of the list I have a new one, she goes by the name of Riese and she does the funniest L Word recap, after KC and Elka of course. You should check her out.

5 comments:

Nilz said...

i have to get my hair cut for tonight. sssshhhhhhhh ;)

sassy! ;)

(K)

Anonymous said...

E, have a rockin' time at the Moulin Rouge tonight and listening to Nilz's band!

Hurrah! Blogger finally let me come to your blog this morning. I've visited Riese. Heard about her blog from the Planet Forum.

Kisses.

Kai said...

I heart the Moulin Rouge!

Nilz - have fun tonight!!!!

E - drink water so you don't dehydrate.

Hope you have fun tonight.

xoxo

seymour said...

Soo....do we get to hear nilz band?

Have fun tonight E!

Uta Refson said...

Okay...........
blogger still being a little bitch
doesn't want to let me post a comment....
Enjoy the boy wonder tonight!

party on!