Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Stuff




This image is going to happen again this weekend, my friend Kathy is coming to visit from Montreal YAY! I'm so exited :D And also I need a little beach. Aren't you guys jealous we're going to the beach in November? hahahahaha, the wonders of the Caribbean :D


In other news, I've developed a little crush on Sara...don't tell Tegan (shhhhhhh)





Tegan & Sara - So Jealous (Live in L.A.)





Tegan & Sara - Knife Going In (Live in L.A.)





Tegan & Sara - Dancing In The Dark (Bruce Springsteen cover, Live in L.A.)

6 comments:

Uta Refson said...

WOW! that is a whole lot of tegan and sarah! 8O
Beach huh? well that IS nice.
Ok, I will forgive you if we get lots of bikini pics on Monday. (hint hint) ;D

vmag said...

yeah!! bikini pics!!!!! :D

Nilz said...

blame it on the rain... yeah yeah...

Anonymous said...

I'm thirding the request for bikini pics. Yay to have a friend coming to visit.

Ale said...

sooooo jealous !!!!

Nilz said...

i'm gonna love ya...

come RAIN or come shine!!!