Friday, November 07, 2008

Special Music Friday

Hello my lovelies, sorry I haven't posted too much this week, I was (I am actually) a bit upset about the whole Prop 8 thing. But I want to end this week right and with a possitive note.

Last thursday my best friend Nilz and his band did a tribute to The Cure in a famous bar here in Caracas, I don't know why I didn't go (well maybe because it was a thursday) but I kick myself everyday for not going...you'll see why:

Billy Se Fue feat. Ana from the band Pzoom - Why Can't I Be You?

Damn I missed that!

Billy Se Fue feat. Nilz - Charlotte Sometimes

<3

Billy Se Fue feat. Ana from the band Pzoom - If Only Tonight

WOW! (Kicking myself)

Billy Se Fue - Lullaby

The good thing is that I was fortunate enough to go to a few rehearsals, the bad thing is that Ana wasn't there HA! :P

Happy weekend mamacitas!

P.S. The clips were taken by my friend Veronica :D

7 comments:

Nilz said...

but you did see me at the rehearsals...

and in your dreams...

your wet... moistured dreams

steamy and vaporous d...... ok ENOUGH!

Anonymous said...

E, those are fabulous clips! Thanks for sharing. Nilz, I think her dreams now will be about Ana, hah!

::waves to Nilz::

vmag said...

:) q finos mis videos, verdad? jajajajaja quedaron demasiadisimo finos... no te perdono por no haber ido, edi!!!! estuvo BRUTAL!!!!!!!!!!! wow y Ana.............. sin palabras.....

mmmuaaaahhhh!!!!

vmag said...

ah! y los mejores temas, para mi, fueron Why can't i be you?, Charlotte Sometimes y Jumping Someone Else's Train (que no pude grabar en video :( buuu)

siempre me siento un poco culpable por no escribir en inglés en tu blog :s es tan... internacional, que me siento culpable... jajajajaja tal vez algún día me anime a montarme en la ola (estoy viendo Blue Crush :s jaja) de los anglocomments :p

muaah!

<3

Uta Refson said...

OOOOOOOOOOH! I can't wait to watch them I get home! what fun!
Maybe I can take my laptop saturday and watch them while I wait to get tires.... hmmmm....maybe....
cool!

Nilz said...

she might dream about ana, minnie... but right now during lunch, i touched edi's pretty belly... ain't that right, sweetie pie ed?

talk about a hatful of wetness!

Edilma said...

You did touched my belly...If you touch my belly again I'll kiss you lol :D

How about that redhead at the restaurant? NICE! hahahahaha.