Tuesday, September 04, 2007

T&S Extravaganza








So Tegan & Sara posted some new pics on their site and I had to share :D Hope you like them.
Something very weird is happening to me lately, I've been having some add requests on my messenger from girls I don't know, apparently they found me through my blog...one girl from Israel told me she was looking for Sarah-Jane Potts (Sugar Rush) and she came across my blog, and a girl from my own country was looking for info about Leisha Hailey and same thing, hahahaha that is so weird... so I have some new friends ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha! Kai ought to really like today's post!

Funny that some people found you by searching for Sarah-Jane Potts and Leisha.

Besos!

Uta Refson said...

so popular......oh my....
I can at least say I dig their tatts! ;D
soooooooooooo popular.........

Tigerblue said...

Cool pics! Sorry to say I just don't get most of their music.

Howdy, trying to get life back on some sort of schedule so hopefully I'll be checking in regularily again.

seymour said...

Will this obsession never end!!!

AGHHH!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHA

Whatever makes you happy.....

;D

Kai said...

OMG - I nearly had a heart-attack when I saw these pictures!

::Breathe Kai::

SOOOOO HOT!

Your obsession makes me VERY HAPPY!!! Looks like I have TWO upcoming T&S shows. One here - one in Atlanta. I'm flying to see them! YAY!

btw, I had someone comment on my blog once re: Sarah-Jane Potts. (old blog). Strange. Why are you befriending them? You're so sweet. I would hit "no".. LOL.