Wednesday, January 10, 2007

I'm feeling musical today


So I finally watched The L Word (You rock Chaparrita!) and I have to say it didn't do that much for me, but again it's just the first episode. I was happy to see Alice and Shane although she was doing drugs the whole episode! WTF!...Helena's still a hottie, poor but hottie ;)...and Marina, oh dear God Marina. I was kinda pissed off because at the beginning they showed what happened last season and they didn't, not once, showed Dana...that really sucked! Oh well I'm just glad to see the girls back....and yes BETTY should die!

P.S. I haven't listened to the podcast yet so please don't tell me!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no not another weapon of mass destruction!

Have a good day Edilma.

Anonymous said...

We will use it as a "weapon" for peace!

Putting my hand over my mouth so I don't say anything more about the Kelka podcast. xx=me with hands covering my mouth.

XO=hugs and kisses to you!

Nilz said...

L is for Lyringitis, right? :o

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmm.........
And here I thought your body was your weapon of choice.......
PRRRRRRRRRRRR...............
I know it's MY choice!

I think someone has a bounce in her step and a song in her heart today............;D
Now how did that get there?????

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

yay! so now you can go back and re-read my bashes of the first episode! ha! I was a bit disappointed. And, I haven't listen to the podcast either yet. Wanna snuggle tonight and listen together? :-)

Otherwise, I hope you're having a great day!

Tigerblue said...

I like that t-shirt. Its going on my list of T-shirsts I gotta try to make myself.

Have a great hump day Edlima.

Anonymous said...

E and Kai, I wanna snuggle too! May I re-listen with you? Oh, dang, I have to teach tonight.

Edilma said...

Chaparrita - thank you for not spoiling it for me ;)

Uta - Well yes, I can't lie

Kai - Snuggle??? I'd LOVE it!

seymour said...

YAY! You got to see the show!

Sooo, you like bikes huh? Do you ride?