Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday

I need some help. I spent my entire weekend (when i wasn't drunk) thinking about something interesting to post on my blog. The sad part is that i did think of a few things but i'm just to lazy to write it down.

Now i'm at work been lazy as usual and i still don't know what to write. So i decided to talk about the most trivial thing i can come up with.....my DVD collection, yes you heard me, i'm that bored.

So i'm starting my DVD collection (you thought i was kidding, well i'm not). These are my first Amazon purchases:

1. The L Word Season 1.....of course.

2. Cabaret.....I love my musicals

3. The Wizard of Oz

4. Wonder Falls.....great TV show, but as usual they always cancel the good ones.

5. Family Guy Seasons 1, 2 and 3.....I love Stewie

Ok that's it.....if you don't have something to comment, i would totally understand it. But if you are as bored as i am, please say something....anything.

See ya!

4 comments:

Beans said...

Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, Kill Bill, Garden State, Donnie Darko, The L Word Box Set Seasons 1&2 (Obviously), Blow, Lost in Translation, Empire Records, Dogma, Office Space, The Fifth Element. All very good films (and TV show) that you should also purchase post haste ;)

I have a weakness for music and films and everytime I pass a record shop I HAVE to go in and ALWAYS buy something.

Edilma said...

LOVE Empire Records and The Fifth Element....i'll put those in my list.

green said...

Bloomers - 80's classics: Sixteen Candles, Pretty In Pink, Some Kind Of Wonderful, The Breakfast Club. (Hey- Leave me alone I Heart Brat Pack Movies!)

Girl Gay Movies: But I'm A Cheerleader, Better Than Chocolate, Kissing Jessica Stein.

Classic B&W: Casablanca, All About Eve, Sunset Boulevard.

I love the Wizard of Oz.

Beans said...

WANTED: New Post!

This must be resolved post haste or there will be hell to pay young lady ;)