Thursday, May 08, 2008

Let's drink!



I need to train my liver, yes you heard me. I'm guessing there's going to be a LOT of drinking in Albuquerque and I don't want to be a pussy when it comes to drinking and also I want to keep up with KC hahahahaha...besides some people have told me that dear Nico is a party animal, so I'm a bit scared hahahahaha. So in order to train my liver I've been drinking a lot, well not a lot, but just different kinds of drinks to get myself use to the variety...I usually just drink rum, so I've been trying to drink more vodka and tequila lately...so yes, I'm tired...hahahaaha. So what is your favorite drink mamacitas?

6 comments:

Chazza said...

You wanna keep up with KC hey? You're just lucky i'm not going to be there... I'll show you what drinking really is!

You just started drinking Vodka and Tequila cause I told you it is my 2 favourite drinks! I don't blame you though, if you can't have me you can be just like me! hehehehe. Example 3546546.54689 of my modesty!

Chazza said...

p.s. Drinking is not a problem... it's THE solution!

Anonymous said...

I KNOW I can't keep up so I won't try. My favorite drink is a Pinot Noir glass of wine. Also love white wine.

Oh, yes, MARGARITAS!

Why do I have to get there so late? Wah.

Uta Refson said...

I am very boring...I do enjoy margaritas in the proper setting, frou frou martinis are always a good choice...otherwise I am a Stoli (vodka) and cranberry juice girl.
Interesting training darling...
Nico is rumoured to be a party animal huh?
Interesting....;D

Edilma said...

Chazza - That's exactly why I started drinking vodka and tequila, because those are your favorite drinks hahahaha, besides if I met you in the future I'll want to keep up with you ;)

Chaparrita - Don't worry, we can drink all day sunday :D

Uta - I remember I made you drnk rum and coke hahahaaha, that was a nice bottle of bacardi :D. And yes I've heard from two different people that the german is a party animal, so it must be true hahahah.

nico said...

who ever says that is DRUNK ... i am the party pooper not the animal!!!