Monday, November 26, 2007

Send a little smile my way...

I'll make you laugh today ladies. First vid is a Tegan & Sara's interview but with a twist hee hee...I laughd so hard I cried.


Second vid is the lovely Riese and Haviland doing their usual vlog but on camera (genius I know...amd damn funny too). If you haven't read Riese's blog, shame on you....and Haviland is just too damn cute...and she can sing.

This is Riese's channel link on youtube if you want to see the rest of the vlogs:

http://www.youtube.com/user/marielyn176

5 comments:

Tigerblue said...

Hahahahahaha! Thanks for the laughs E. Hope your week is fabulous.

Uta Refson said...

I'll be sure to check both out later when I have a bit more time.
I hope you do have a good week darling.
XO
(oink, oink)

Anonymous said...

Both those videos were great, E! Perfect for a Monday. Riese and Haviland are too cute together.

riese said...

Yeah you guys if you don't read my blog, SHAME ON YOU. obvs. Thanks for the link, you rock.

Haviland said...

E, thank you!

There are MANY more to come...