Friday, July 28, 2006

Happy B-Day Uncle!


Today is my uncle Jose's 79th birthday!

If you don't know this i live with him and my aunt. They are the coolest people on the planet.

My uncle was a trumpet player all his life (he's retired now). He played in movies, tv shows, Mariachi bands, Jazz bands and Rock bands....and he played with the best artists, like Aretha Franklin, Gloria Gaynor, Stevie Wonder and The Jackson 5....just to mention a few.

But the most important thing is that he taught me how to ride the bike, he taught me how to roller skate and he also taught me how to swim. He is more like my father than the real one. And i love him to pieces.

Happy birthday crazy Mariachi (yes, he's mexican) !!!

Have a great weekend mamacitas...

P.S. I'll scan a pic of my uncle and post it later.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Edilma, your uncle sounds so wonderful and I wish him the happiest of Birthdays today!!!!

(And he is Mexican too!)

Love, Minnie xoxo

s:onthego said...

Feliz CumpleaƱos a tu tio!!!!! Arriba al Maricachi!!!!!!!!

Wow, he sound sooo cool... I wish him the best...

mucho love, s

PS. YAY for the Mexicans!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Edilma,

Did you inherit any of his musical genes?

And wow he must have amazing stories to tell about those muso's he has worked with.

Happy Birthday to him.

Uta Refson said...

A very happy day to your Uncle Edilma!
Such a life!
Such a man!
Such a wonderful part of your life!
Here's to many more to come!

jodi.2 said...

como se dice 'toot my horn' en espanol? or 'trumpet' will suffice.

feliz cumpleanos tio tio!

Kai said...

E - did you get my message on Minnie's blog that i was gonna come drinking with you? I waiting and waited at the airport... and no Edilma.

So, I went back home. :-(

Hope you had fun!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

i want to meet your uncle :)

i want to meet you 8)

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
Cw design hosting site web pierced sweater 1997 acura tl Bass fishing forum Used 2006 volvo s80 radar detector household pets lingerie directbuysavings.com euro 550 radar detector accessories Dodge dakota wiring diagram Buy hand land rover second build radar detector Fazer radar detector

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info tight teen pussy wet ass nice shaved Cum in italy Gambling removal will be uneffective One-step skim coat primer the mars volta roulette dare bert chrysler denver 92 toyota camry loaded Different headphone jack Land rovers on uranus Adware remover free spyware removal Zoloft+hair+loss Book shelves speaker http://www.project-management-training-5.info/Delicates-satin-careress-bra.html used laptop pda phone sprint

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » » »